Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love 'em! It makes me giddy, lol, to find a really neat new one, share it and make someone else smile.
Where do you find yours? This is my favorite place ...
http://www.kolobok.us/index.php

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I just find mine at various message boards. I've already exceeded my smiley quote here--can't add any more.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I love 'em! It makes me giddy, lol, to find a really neat new one, share it and make someone else smile.
Where do you find yours? This is my favorite place ...
http://www.kolobok.us/index.php
Umm is that supposed to be in a foreign language (don't want to guess which one and embarrass myself if I'm wrong ;)), or is something screwy on my computer?

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just find mine at various message boards. I've already exceeded my smiley quote here--can't add any more.
I have my quota too, I keep replacing them, lol. Your in.. nope not funny enough so your out...

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Umm is that supposed to be in a foreign language (don't want to guess which one and embarrass myself if I'm wrong ;)), or is something screwy on my computer?
Oops I :blush: anyway LOL...there's a dropdown box on the right of the smiley screen where you can change the site to English.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I have my quota too, I keep replacing them, lol. Your in.. nope not funny enough so your out...
:lol: I've done the same thing. I deleted a cute little flying witch (will bring her back around Halloween time) and a couple others. They're all just so cute. :yes:

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
wwwweeeee... i didn't know we had a 'smiley-club'.......:wave::grouphug2

·
Registered
382 Posts
It's Russian. :) You can change the language, though. Hmm... may practice the Russian I learned about 20 years ago... That would be way slow reading, though! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts