Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They titled it Americans can be so cruel.

I caught the tale end of an interview with a former Army Intelligence interogator.

He said that yes the US does torture prisoners. He said that they did not physically torture prisoners. but instead broke them down using mental tortures.

He had no problem with this at all. He said if its a question of stopping another terrorist attack, he will use any methods at his disposal.

Sleep deprivation is one method. Another method he said was used with great succes, is the playing of the same song over and over for days on end.

He said the second best song was one by Mettalica, (sorry can't remember the title).

But the song that broke the most prisoners bar none, is the Barney song.

Thats cruel, way to cruel. I can't listen to one playing of the Barney song, can you imagine hearing it for days.
:D

·
27,948 Posts
I love you, you love me...:loop:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I know Mel !!!!!!!!! My dd tortured me with sleep deprivation and Barney songs over and over and over !!!!! This is how I was broken years ago........ It really works !!!!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Ha maybe we should have the toddlers and preschoolers of America torcher terrorists.Pick any theme song from any kids show and there you have it.Hmmm no wonder we all probably gave in to our kiddos at that age.They had us whipped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts