Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is us this morning. Hope this is ok here.
All roads in our town are closed. Doug nor Kenny can get to work.

This is our path to where we park the trucks. You can just see Dougs and not Kenny's. We will need to shovel to get to the snowblower.:fpunch:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
OMG! You sure did get alot of snow, wow be careful and God Bless. Remember to keep yourself warm. :hugz:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Wow! And I was complaining because we're having some lake effect snow....lol

·
27,948 Posts
How many " of snow did you get? We just had some blinding white out squalls go thru yesterday and watched the temps plummet. -4º now.
Come on Spring!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I knew we had severe wind warnings here up to 100 km/h plus it dropped to about -35 C with the windchill. We heard the wind howling all day at work and it shook our lil building a bit too!

But thank goodness no snow! (watch I'll go out to my car now and not be able to find it LOL murphys law you know!)

Holly, put the fire on, cook a homemade breakky with plenty of coffee/hot chocolate and just call it a snow day LOL Id toss a load of laundry in and then go read hahahaha - man I wish we'd get snowed in like that once in a while - preferably on weekend after my chores were done during the week and then after I've stocked the fridge! :wink:

Stay safe ladies! Bend your knees if you choose to shovel.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
We got around 6 inches.
This is from the blowing wind and whiteouts.
They had over 4 ft snowdrifts downtown and all roads are closed. People were running the barricades and getting stuck.
We live on the very top of a hill and we get west winds sooooo bad here.
Shorty I'm working on the coffee right now...:morning:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Wow! You guys sure got a lot of snow!

We got more than they forecasted for. They called for 1-3" overnight. We woke up to at least 6 inches and schools on a two hour delay. That was yesterday.

Stay warm today!!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Holy Moly!! U got alot of snow ladies.
Yankee mom--Looks like another christmas with all the snow lol
There's a few inches left here today but really cold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts