Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Ladies,
I just am bursting at the seams! My entire family was so blessed to be able to go and see John Bevere last night speak at our church. He is truly a inspiring speaker and soooo funny!!!! He shared on humility last night and it really touched out hearts and the hearts of many people there. My hubby, who is Mr. Frugal, even said "We are buying his cd series and his newest book" and off he went to get it after the service.:D Please, please, if you ever get a chance to go and see him, do!!!!
Here is his website if you want to check it out. Both he and his beautiful wife minister to so many people all over the world.
http://www.johnbevere.org/ I'm just feeling so blessed to have had an evening with this very real, dwon to earth and funny man of God!:angel2:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm so happy you had a beautiful evening, Debbie. It sounds like it was a very special night! :hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CJ and Lucie,
I pray that you will both get a chance to see him in person sometime. He is so good at helping people go deeper and get more intimate with God.:angel:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts