Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be a nice distraction.

Mu "aunt"/ Godmother will be comming up today. She is my mom's best friend and lives within a day's drive give or take. She's passing thru and will be able to stop and visit! I am super excited.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow that's great, enjoy the visit :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
That's great Missy! Have a wonderful time :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
This will be great for you!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
How neat is that?! Ya got me smiling and wishing you a wonderful time. :heartsm:
Hope this is the start of many visits or at least keeping in contact more.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Missy, enjoy your little visit!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she won't be here till this evening, so i have time to get some stuff done. I have planted some window boxes all pretty and I have moved my laundry line poles back where they belong. Good busy work for to pass time till she gets here.

Walmart found my pics so i have them (they'd lost them a week ago, they had my mom's last days on the rolls) and I will go pick up some milk to make cheese for dinner tonight. And maybe another to make another one for a while down the road.

I might...might...even pick up some goldfish for my pond. they do well till the neighbor cat finds them in there. but now the dogs are "patrolling" more often i feel safe that the cats are staying away (warmer, the dogs can stay out longer)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Have a nice visit!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She got a late start so she'll be here tomorrow, which gives me more time to prepare. :)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Hope you have a wonderful visit! :)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
have great time Missy!!! Enjoy the day with her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts