Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm a very anti-superstitious person. In 2008, my only sister and my only sister-in-law had gotten pregnant. My family said all kinds of stuff like this about it coming in threes and stuff. I told them it doesn't work that way.

Mrs. Stain and I had been married for five years and she'd been off birth control for three, so we figured it just wasn't meant to be and left it at that. You can guess the rest of the story from my profile pic :)

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Me either...I'd run away

Reactions: brenda67

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Yup, things happen in 3's including bad news & deaths.

gotta say though, I don't want it to be me! I shouldn't say that I'll jinx myself! LOL!

Reactions: brenda67

·
8,714 Posts
~Well, there's me, and Bears3 and I had to a search to remember her user name but ML2620 announced her pregnancy at Christmas. We're all due about the same time.:D~

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm pregnant too, and due any minute! There are a few of us around here, it looks like :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
me! But don't tell anyone yet! First visit to midwife on 25 Feb....

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Congratulations all you expecting Mom's! We are up to what 5 or 6? Wow, must have been due to all the snowstorms. :D

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Congratulations to all the positives!

Reactions: nuisance26

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congrats Siebrie!

Best wishes to all the moms to be on this thread!

Good to know that it isn't limited to three, I'm hoping to get there soon!

Reactions: nuisance26

·
Registered
844 Posts
Thanks for all the congratulations! I'm feeling fab, no morning sickness at all, just a bit tired.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not me thank goodness.

But in my real life quite a few people are pregnant. There's brother in laws partner, friend and partners cousin. All due Later May, June. I think it was to do with the weather. Obviously we are constantly being asked if we are next and when.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Thankfully not me either, and no grandbabies so I'll gladly be a cyber aunt to all of your little angels. Congrats to you all.

Cat

1 - 20 of 73 Posts