Frugal Village Forums banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Well, congrats to all the moms-to-be! Wish I were joining you, but, not happening. Can't wait to see all those adorable baby pictures!

·
Registered
844 Posts
I´m very sorry to leave this thread. We lost the foetus on Wednesday, it was only 7 weeks old.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
I´m very sorry to leave this thread. We lost the foetus on Wednesday, it was only 7 weeks old.
I'm so sorry for your loss, Siebrie. I miscarried about 7 years ago before having my two daughters. Try not to listen to people that you encounter with unsolicited comments about you losing the baby. The void after miscarrying is still painful and real. I wish I could hug you right now.

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Hugs long distance....I'm so sorry.

·
Registered
708 Posts
okay reading to many post and the tears won't stop...

I am so sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers...

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
So sorry, Siebrie. *big hug*

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
This summer will reveal all those pregnant bellies for sure! Lots of snow this year.
OH......it isn't me.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate it. I'm okay with the loss... that may sound a bit weird, but I'm 38, we already have a healthy girl, most women around me have had a miscarriage, it was within the first term, I'm healthy. We can always try again ;-)

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I don't think I'm in this list yet -- I'm due June 3rd. Seven months pregnant on Saturday. :D Baby is doing flip-flops in my belly right now. :p

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I don't think I'm in this list yet -- I'm due June 3rd. Seven months pregnant on Saturday. :D Baby is doing flip-flops in my belly right now. :p

Did I miss this one??? I didn't know you were pregnant :ponder: Anyway :congrats::dancing: on your :baby:... you must be on :cloud9:........:cheer4:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate it. I'm okay with the loss... that may sound a bit weird, but I'm 38, we already have a healthy girl, most women around me have had a miscarriage, it was within the first term, I'm healthy. We can always try again ;-)

HUGS to you Siebrie...I've been in your shoes before and know how you feel...I'm glad your staying positive that will get you back on your feet to try again if you wish..

·
8,714 Posts
~Congratulations KittyKat!

And now that you post, LadyNada, I seem to remember reading about your pregnancy before. I'm sure you mentioned it and I forgot. Sorry for that and CONGRATULATIONS!!!~

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Add me to the list! Pregnant with twin boys- Samuel and David. 40 weeks "official" due date is May 21, but my high-risk doctor won't let me go past May 7. Right now I'm on modified bedrest thanks to high blood pressure :(

21 - 40 of 73 Posts