Frugal Village Forums banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats Ladies!
i'm a bit late in the game, as usual, but i'm due with our first kiddo in mid January.
I have friend who told me they were experiencing a small baby-boom (she's nurse) and i'm starting to believe her!!

·
Registered
844 Posts
I´m back!!! Baby due 30 April, all seems well so far at 10.5 weeks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Im a little late here.. but we just found out we are expecting baby #1... not sure of the due date yet..but should find out this afternoon.. will post that info when I get back from the doctor

·
Registered
886 Posts
Im a little late here.. but we just found out we are expecting baby #1... not sure of the due date yet..but should find out this afternoon.. will post that info when I get back from the doctor

Exciting, let us know how you get on.

I'm 16 weeks + 1 with my first. me & DH only got married 6 weeks ago :)

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Not sure if I ever replied to this thread, but I'm 19 weeks tomorrow. Feeling good. Excited to add to our family!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations to everyone!!

I am 30 weeks pregnant with baby #3, due December 18th!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Congratulations Ladies on all your new wonderful little blessings.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well we had our first prenatal.. and unfortunately they are not sure how far along I am.. and thus we have to wait until the morning to get the blood test back to figure that out..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ok update.. we are expecting baby Prince May 6th 2011!!!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Wow! Congratulations to all the pregnant ladies! Enjoy your pregnancy! I miss all the sleep I got...because I sure don't get a chance now :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
How exciting to see so many expecting moms. I am pregnant with number 3, due June 7 2011. Although planned, DH made me gasp when he said "haven't you figured out you will have raised children for 36 straight years?" ....I hadn't actually thought of that. ;)

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.