Frugal Village Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night my dad step mom and I found out I'm pregnant. I'm just in complete shock. I tried to have a child since I was 18 with my husband and couldn't. They said I cant have kids. And here I am (roughly 3 months) pregnant. I'm scared as can be right now though. I'm terrified to miscarry. I'm completely down financially. What funny timing!!!

Anyway--- from someone who was told they cant have kids, I feel very blessed right now bc I'm going to be an awesome mom!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Oh that is wonderful!!!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Wonderful - what a blessing!

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
that is wonderful news and a blessing..money is nice to have whne u are expecting but really.they need less than u think and yard sale season is coming... buy used except for carseats always buy new..

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Congratulations :D :cheergrl:

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Oh Ashley! How about that! I'll bet your feet are barely touching the floor! :D What a tremendous blessing!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
monday make sure u sign up for wic..u really need it and start collecting baby stuff..u will be suprised how many people come out of the wood work with stuff..like clothing ect..

good luck..

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know I can do it n I'm gonna b a great mom and the dad is such a great dad. We are not in a relationship exclusively but we were living together for a year until I came back to my dads. I really love him n he's a great guy n I know he will b there for this baby :) I just figure I have 6 months time n I know it's gonna fly by and that's making me kinda nervous!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Congrats! What a marvelous unexpected surprise blessing!!!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Congratulations. Now is the time to apply for medicaid coverage and WIC if you can in your state. You and the baby will need medical care.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.