Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I am gonna burst!

This morning hubby's boss called me to let me know that dh is going to be receiving the CIVILIAN OF THE YEAR! award at the Army post where he works! I can't tell him, it's supposed to be a surprise but his boss wanted to be sure I would be at the luncheon tomorrow so I didn't miss it.

I am so proud of him. I can't wipe the smile off my face :toothy:

Oh and it comes with a nice $$ bonus too!!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
I can see why your going to burst having to keep an awesome secret like that.

Congratulations

Reactions: YankeeMom

·
4,028 Posts
omg, that's wonderful... how are you going to make it thru dinner tonight without wearing a grin?

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
You have great reason to be proud of your DH!! Congrats!

·
27,948 Posts
Heathers got a secret, Heathers got a secret...and a wonderful one it is. Glad they contacted you so you can be a part of celebrating that man you love. :clap:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Congratulations to your DH. I was just thinking, if he catches you smiling in a far off dream state and asks what it's all about just smile real big and place your hands on your tummy. That should throw him off.:D

Cat

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thats wonderful! What an honor! Take pics for us!!! Good luck keeping such a good secret.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Really cool! What a fun secret!

·
19,119 Posts
Congrats!! Agree with all the smiling comments - gonna be tough you know1! What a wonderful honor!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
What wonderful news! Congratulations! Enjoy the luncheon and bonus :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.