Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I had a meeting with my financial advisor that went very well. I am 100% on track for meeting my retirement goals and my son's education goals. The only thing that I need to work on, which I've been, is my 3-6 month emergency fund!

At one point my FA asked "so it must feel good to be where you are"...well being the big mush ball that I've become I actually started crying! OMG!!!

But looking back a couple of years and to see how far I've come since my divorce, being completely financially independent and being financially sound is such an amazing feeling!

Its so great to see that all of my wise (and hard) choices and "frugalness" is finally paying off where I can see the numbers adding up.

So thank you for all of the advice and guidance I've recieved from all of my frugal friends!

·
27,948 Posts
Mush balls rule!
You should be proud. Working so hard, striving for better in so many ways & coming out healthy, wealthy and wise is awesome! :tay:

·
19,119 Posts
You did it and continue to stay on track!! Congratulations and mahalo for sharing with us!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great Job !!!

It really helps to stop and look at where you have been.

:pblow:

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
Congratulations! And remember, this was something YOU did.....we may have all been here to support you, but YOU did all the hard work. Be proud of your accomplishment, you've come such a long way!!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Congratulations! That is so awesome! :fdance:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts