Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email from my mother telling me that one of my friends that I grew up with is getting a divorce. This friend was like a little sister to me (I'm 7 years older than she is and we grew up together). She is coming up to my parent's lake home this summer with her son and I'm going over there to spend some time with her. My heart just breaks for her. She's such a sweetheart. I don't know the details of why they are getting divorced, I didn't even ask. All I know is that my friend and her son are hurting and I need to be there for them.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
You're a good friend Debbie. :hug2:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am sorry for your friend and her son. She is lucky to have you there to help her through her difficult time.

·
Registered
192 Posts
It is so sad to see a friend hurting like this. My girlfriend has just got divorced after 30 years of marriage. Husbands wish: no others involved. So I understand how you feel. I am glad that your friend has someone like you to help her cope.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am so sorry for you friend and her son.
I am sure she will appreciate your friendship. :hugz:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I am so sorry to here about your friend Debbie:( ....I am sure your support and love will be greatly appriciated:hugz:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend and her son. Your a great friend to offer them your support while they go thru this.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
So sorry to hear of this. Divorce is a hard thing, no matter how "right" it seems at the time or how much someone wants it, it's never easy.

She's very lucky to have you to come to. Comfort is the thing that she needs most.

Susie in MN

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
You're a good friend Debbie. She's lucky to have you :hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's so sad...:( My neighbours are getting divorced too, after only three years of mariage...

You sure are a good friend Debbie , to be there for them...:heartsm:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts