Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the day home sick. Treated myself to a half gallon of chocolate peanut butter ice cream.

Ex husband got me a new crock pot, thanks Bill. My dad stopped over early to give me a hug, thanks dad!

And my son James made me a really nice birthday card.

received many birthday wishes through email and facebook.

It was a simple, yet very nice birthday. Now if I would only start to feel better...

Being 40 was awesome! I hope 41 is just as good!

·
19,119 Posts
Happy Birthday Judy!! And please get well soon!! It is so much fun to start a new decade - and the 40s are wonderful!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Happy Birthday Judy!! Sounds like you have so much love surrounding you . Hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
:bdaypty: I would sing to you but can't sing...I would hug you but my arms won't stretch that far....so instead...sending lots and lots of all the best wishes I can send...love, health and happiness...AND many more years of the same
:dancing::grouphug2

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
happy birthday !

happy birthday ..sorry you arent feeling well !!!

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Hey! Hippo Bird Day to you!

Forty is awesome! Just get yourself feeling better so that you can enjoy this year and this decade!!!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Happy Birthday Judy! Sorry you aren't feeling well but it sounds like you had a great day anyway! I love being in the 40's! :)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hope its the start of a great year

·
27,948 Posts
Belated Happy Birthday greetings! :dust:
Hope you are feeling better. :smted:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.