Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you wrap your soaps in?

I have about 3 boxes of 24 each "Oatmeal Soap" I didn't make it but it is way more than I will use and thought it might go good in a gift basket but how in the world do you wrap them indiviually?

Any ideas would be appreciated.:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Put them in little cello party bags, or use colored cello wrap, you can even use a slightly warm iron to seal it ........ Wrap it in little pretty srcaps of fabric and tie with a ribbon........

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lori.

I saw where some suggested cello wrap but I couldn't figure out how to seal it without it looking hokey! A warm iron should do it.

I will experiment using my old crappy iron and see how hot it needs to be. I also have tons of raffia so I will try to learn how to tie a bow with that.

·
FV Buddy aka KathiBob
1,651 Posts
I buy home made soap from a gal that uses cloth to wrap her soaps. It looks so pretty. I like the gingham with some ribbon.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think the gingham fabric and raffia would be pretty. Very Country, especially for oatmeal soap.

Rhiana

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I just bought soap(smellls sooo yum to!!!) from an online site and it came Saturday.She had printed the name of the soap,cut out with those decorative edge scissors and tied with raffia.I think raffia gives it a country look :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts