Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just think this story is so incredible.

They found the owner of the soccer ball that washed up on Alaska coast, from the tsunami. INCREDIBLE! First off..........that he made it through alive and then that they found him.

Neat story.........

World News - Japanese teen traced as owner of tsunami soccer ball found in Alaska

BUT..........for my part............I just want the BRAND NAME OF THE MARKER.........to use in my crafts!!! That ink has some serious "staying power".......:laugh: Gives new meaning to permanent!

·
19,119 Posts
Great story - mahalo for sharing!! And please let us know the name of the marker wwhen you find out!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
That is a wonderful story. I hope they find a way to get the ball back to him.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great story - mahalo for sharing!! And please let us know the name of the marker wwhen you find out!!
:laugh: Funny MM.......don't I wish!!! I am serious though......over a year in salt water and still readable????

If I knew where to start.........I might do it.......then I would have to order them from Japan!! :laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.