Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm looking for your opinions here. I have a lot of boxes with software in it and I'm debating whether or not to throw the boxes away and just store the cd's, cases, and instruction manuals separately. They would definitely take up less space at this point, and that's kinda why I'm thinking of doing it, but I'm just not sure I want to throw away the boxes. Most of them are the big, 8 1/2"x13" boxes that hold a little cd case and an instruction booklet. I could just find a cheap cd holder. You know what I mean. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I do the same as Carolyn.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I tossed mine out, I keep the manuals in a file in the desk drawer..

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'm with you, Amy, (it must be an "Amy" thing! ;) ). I still have the boxes. However, tossing them does seem like a better idea... I might do that. I'm not sure why I kept the boxes to begin with.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
All mine are trashed. I keep the cd's in a seperate holder from my music and the manuals are in a box under my bed if I need them.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I have thrown most of mine away. I do have some of them, but I went through them one day and tossed the ones that I didn't need. Takes up a lot less space now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts