Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our outdoor plans are put on hold until it stops raining and being ugly.
Woke up at 6am and cleaned the kitchen and planted Zachary on the potty. lol He was happy to get some dinosaur stickers. ;)
The boys are heading out soon for haircuts. I guess we'll be finishing up some indoor organizing today.
I might try and use up the last of my gc at the local garden nursery. I went last weekend, but things were so expensive that I was having a difficult time choosing anything.
Still working on lessons and themes for Zachary for the summer too.

Have a great day everyone.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
My DD's 3rd Birthday Party is Today...
So we are fixing a birthday Cake.
We are also fixing Cookies and Brownies for her birthday party.
I hope Everyone has a Great Memorial Day Weekend.
I am thankful for all of the Soldiers who have fought for everyone's freedom.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Sara I wish you could be here.It is awesome outside.But that's after getting a total of 9" of rain this month!!!!:eek: My yard is still soaked.For today its clean up(the kids are helping)and then walk on the tredmill for an hour,lunch with dh take the kids to the park and maybe a trip to freds.Also need to stop by David's Bridal to pick up some catalogs for my sister.This wedding planning stuff is fun.Have a great day everyone.!

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Today I am just hangin out and spending time with my family. I mowed front and back yards yesterday and boy do I feel it!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm listening to The Beauty and The Beast with my little Patrick.:) He has a cold and wants me close...

My dh took two of my boys and two friends to watch a skateboard compitition.

It's a cool day, cloudy and with a little rain, not much, a few drops here and there, you know? Not enough to have to stay inside.

If I can, I have more laundry to finish, dishes to do, and picking around the house...Can you see that it excites me?...lol

I went to WW, this morning and I lost....(go see Lifestyles board...hehehe...to know the results.):D

Have a great day everyone!:)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Finally, a pretty day here. Thank God! It has rained so much this Spring, and I am just sick of it.

Not much going on here. I have to work all weekend long, so that's nothing new. I do get Tuesday and Friday off, though.

Dh is being a butt today. He is such a big baby! :toothy:

Have a great weekend!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Rainy and dreary here. Trying to get things done because we are having a birthday party for ds3 tomorrow. He is turning 4:D I actually got to sleep in without interuptions this morning as all my boys were away.:fdance: Dh had t o work so it is just me and the boys now. Hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Well it is hot here. We have been at the baseball field since 7:30 this morning. I finally left to get a break. We will be heading back at 5:45 to play again at 6:30. We are in a tournament and haven't lost yet.:D We will be playing tomorrow too. I need to finish some laundry, but will wait until tomorrow. I also have a few dishes to wash, but instead sat down at the computer to check the board...lol!!

I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Very windy day here, the morning started out cloudy, and I was getting drizzled on during my jog in the morning.

We had planned on going to the beach or at least laying out by the pool. Instead, I have just been cleaning house, sorting coupons and playing with ayla.

Carl is using the day to work on his guitar.

When Ayla is taking a nap, I will head out to try to get all my shopping done so the rest of the weekend will be free to play! :)

Carls birthday is on tuesday so I need to start coming up with ideas of how to decorate his cake. Hmmm something guitar related. Wonder if michaels has a cake mold shaped like that...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
it was great here saturday morning and early afternoon. but then mid afternoon came and the skies opened up and started dumping rain on us. we desperately needed it, and the flowers and seeds I planted are definitely going to be happy for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts