Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Description: "Revealing the truth about how we can provide electricity, heating, cooling, transportation, food, solid waste, and wastewater management in ways that reduce pollution and depletion of resources by 80 percent or more, and that at the same time reduce cost of living and improve quality of life."

This book is a wonderful dream to read. It details how one woman set up her ideal living space with "solar-dynamic, bio-benign design" and goes into business providing organic salads to restaurants in her area.

Anna Edey does a wonderful job of convincing the reader that one can live harmoniously with the land and reduce one's carbon footprint, while still remaining a contributing member of society. I read it regularly, just to keep myself optimistic about living an eco-friendly life some day!

The book is also full of photos, and is worth buying just for the really cute pic of the donkey!!

Keywords: Anna EDEY, ISBN 0-9662349-0-1

View attachment 50

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
I tried to find it in our libary but no show. ughh and it sounds good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.