Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as I posted in the pet peeves post I hate to see kids not strapped in right well today after physical therapy I am driving home and see this woman......in her 30s no lil girl.............with a baby in the front seat......in front of the air bag AND the car seat was not even strapped in:eek:I wanted to jump out and wring her neck!!!!! It just upset me so much.........Thank you for the vent.Off my :soapbox:now

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
It burns me up too........ People make sure their groceries won't spill in the trunk and then leave the precious cargo unprotected !!!!!!!! What are they thinking ????????

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm sorry, but stupid people like that shouldn't even be allowed to have children.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
That makes me mad too! What are some people thinking??

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
:mad: I don't even have kids, and that makes me so mad. That is so careless!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I once caught the man across the street from me driving home with a young child on his lap. This child was under a year. I called the police so fast!! He stands there like "i did nothing wrong." I dont understand why the police are here.
i have also had to have the manager from my grocery store call the police more then once because i have found children left behind in the car.
Ever hear the saying, you have to have a license to fish but you dont need a license to have a child? Alot of people need a license to have children. (It would be revoked)

·
Registered
948 Posts
My dh was just telling me last week about a car he passed on the road. There were two women and two kids in the car. One of the women was driving and the other was in the passenger seat. A young child was not buckled in in the back, and a baby was sitting in the lap of the passenger with the seatbelt fastened around both of them! :eek: I don't understand what some people are thinking - I guess they're not!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Sheesh, some people should have their heads examined. I wish they could tour the Pediatric ICU and see the damage their ignorance can cause. I think letting your child be unrestrained in a moving vehicle is abuse :mad: . I can not tolerate abuse of children, abusers should be left shackled on main street with the details of their abuse on a billboard in front of them and they should get vigilante justice for it :mad: . Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts