Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share a picture of our yard this morning. We got alot of freezing rain and snow last night, and even though it is yuccky out it sure is pretty on the trees.

The pic isn't real clear because I took it throught the window and screen.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here is Tyler looking out the window at the "tweet-tweets". :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Great pics! The tree looks wonderful! and Tyler looks like he wants to go out and play!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Have fun tweet, tweet watching Tyler !!!!!!!!!
I love it when the trees look lik crystal !!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry it came for you in the spring...............
Hurry spring, make your way to Sherry's house !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I agree! Tyler is so sweet!
You must be a great mommy Sherry!
The tree is very pretty but not good for spring!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look at the birdies eating at our house!!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I knew those little guys would come. They love being fed and they are so fun to watch.

Sherry, did you send the snow this way. Were suppose to get dumped on over the next 24 hours. I want spring!!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Great pictures Sherry, Tyler must love watching the birds!!! We have had snow for the last few mornings, thankfully it has melted by noon.:smball:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Sherry, the pictures are beautiful. I hate it that you are not able to get out and work in your yard yet though. I wish I could send you some of this beautiful spring Texas weather.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CJ... I hope it all heads your way!!! :p LOL

And bring it on, Kathy! :)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Now I see what he was seeing ! Wow !!!!!!!!!
You really have a good turn out if birds Sherry !

·
27,948 Posts
Wasn't too long ago you were wondering if you were going to see any birds. Those were the days,lol. Hope Spring will come and stay in your neck of the woods. Here too,lol.
Keep your eyes open at your feeder for birds as they pass through where you live. Spring brings all kinds of "hey what is that bird?" As they migrate to different places you may see some really cool birds. I love the spring here for glimpses if Indigo Buntings, Scarlet Tanangers & Orioles and who knows what else.:) Have fun you guys!!!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
What a ton of birds!!!!!!!! Sherry I want to send you all of our snow, it is suppose to keep going thought Sunday. This is SPRING RIGHT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Those are beautiful pics Shery! I think the one of Tyler looking out at the snow and ice was wonderful. Makes you wonder what a child thinks when he sees the signs of winter.

I am sending you some spring weather.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone!

And Darlene... we have 2 kinds of those "What are those??" birds that visit daily. lol We can't find them online to id them. I need a bird book.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts