Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have missed you guys lately. I have been so busy trying to get this clothing business underway. I am doing farely well and I am getting to where I do not have to spend so much time on it so I will have more time to be with you guys and get frugal again. I have gotten so behind on my money tracking and couponing that it is ridiculouis(sp?). We are trying to move. Not very far for now, but we just can not afford to live in this house anymore. It is a rental and it has no insulation so over the winters the propane costs have been awful. So how has everybody been?

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Angelee, I am so glad that you are back! We have missed you. I am glad to hear that your clothing line is doing well. Your clothing is great! :welcome: back!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Glad to see you back Angelee !!!!!!!
I hope you find a place you like !
You can back in the swing if things......:D

·
27,948 Posts
:wave: Hi Angelee! You sure have been busy, I'm tired just thinking of having to do all that ,lol. Glad your clothing line is doing well and that you'll be able to spend more time with us.:)

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Hi Angelee, Wow I am happy to hear that your clothing business is taking off. That must really make you feel proud. As for the being frugal, somedays we are and somedays we aren't. Money is not the only thing you have to be frugal with, your time counts too and it sounds like you have been doing the frugal time thing with your business. Take care,

pat

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody it is so nice to be welcomed back. I am enjoying doing the clothing and I have everybody here to thank for it. I would not have had the courage to do it on my own with out everybody here. Well I am off to joann's for more fabric they are having a great sale this week. BTW- the cashiers there know me by name hehehe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts