Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FV Buddy aka KathiBob
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a dream that you would like to see come true? I mean something special you would like to do with your family. Everyone would be included. DH, children, grandchildren and any other members of your family you would want. It's your dream so you decide. I have a dream that my DH, myself, our children and grandchildren all go on a wonderful cruise to a place we all choose. Maybe Alaska. We have a whole week together just enjoying each other and having fun. I just think that would be so fantastic. What about you? What is your dream? What would you and your family do together?

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
KathiS, we sort of realized our dream when our dk's were in h.s. and jr. high. We took a trip to Cancun for a week. Something that we had intended to do for ages. We actually couldn't really afford it but I've never ever been sorry we did that before the kids were all out of the home. It was a wonderful time. We were all certified scuba divers before we went so we spent lots of our time diving in the Caribe.....it was bliss. I say go for it, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL FORREST !!!!!!!! I have been with dh and older boys, dd, ds#4 and DGC have never seen it ..... I am in awe there and it is magic to me !!!!!! :sleepy: (me dreaming about Yellowstone )

·
FV Buddy aka KathiBob
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PrairieRose. We took the two oldest granddaughters to the Caribbean and Mexico on a cruise a couple of years ago. We did have fun and they still talk about the trip. Just wish I could get our entire family together. My daughter reads everything about the Titanic and swears she will never get on a cruise ship!!! LOL!It is so tough to get everyones vacation times together. Maybe some day.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
This is going to sound weird, but I want to go to South Dakota. I want to see the Black Hills, Wall Drug, Mt. Rushmore, Yankton (home of the Gurney seed co.) amd De Smet--home of the Laura Ingalls Wilder museum.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
That doesn't sound weird to me Lori, sounds like a nice vacation..

·
Registered
611 Posts
My dream is that when my kids are grown and married and have children of their own that my husband and I can afford to take everyone on a vacation to the beach every year. Rent a condo right on the beach that is big enough for all of us. I think it would be so great to set aside one week out of the year when we were all together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts