Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry everyone that i have been behind on getting posting in this forum. I have had a lot going on here health wise, and haven't therefore been doing so much stamping or scrapping. We are waiting on an appointment for next month to find out what is going on, so until i know more, I probably shouldn't bug ya'll about it. (and i wouldn't in this forum anyhow, this one is for fun and realxing stuff!! :D) Anyhow, I still have some fun ideas for the club, and have gotten word that the sticker trade is still moving right along and will be winding its way back here to colorado in a little bit. I haven't forgtten everyone here, so I wanted to let you all know why i haven't been posting in here much and havent' done any tutorials lately. Just so you'll all know. I'll get going on it all again here really soon. :D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Melissa, thats okay, your health is more important. Its also summer, time for relaxing and having fun outside. We've slowed down in the quilting club as well. Once August rolls around, will start up again.

You take care of yourself okay. Your doing a great job!!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Take care of yourself, the scrapbooking can wait. :hugz:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You don't need to apologize, I hope you get feeling better soon Melissa !!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts