Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been busy working on my new website and trying to sell things on ebay to try to help us get out of this financial hole we are in.

Even with dh's new job we still fall short each month by $500 to $600 .

I just started selling stuff on ebay this past Friday. Sold my first item on Saturday with a buy it now option. WOOHOO!! not much but every little bit helps.

I went to ebay last night and listed another auction item too. Think I can get addicted to ebay. lol

I hope to start posting more regularly here soon.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Laura, I've missed you so much. Its been busy here on the homestead too.

Sorry to hear finances are so tough. Hopefully you'll be able to sell lots on e-bay. Hugs, cj

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Laura,
I was hoping that everthing was ok when I didn't see you posting. What kind of new job does your DH have? Could you put a link to your ebay stuff and your website in your signature line and then we could all get to it quickly? Maybe there is a goodie (or 2 or 3) that you are selling that one of us just cannot resist! :toothy:
Praying that things will be looking up financially for you!!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hi Laura! I hope ebay works for you. Praying things get better for you soon.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Laura, I hope your things do well on e-bay and you can rest easier..... Hope to see more of you here...... We've missed you !!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmsclmom said:
Hi Laura,
I was hoping that everthing was ok when I didn't see you posting. What kind of new job does your DH have? Could you put a link to your ebay stuff and your website in your signature line and then we could all get to it quickly? Maybe there is a goodie (or 2 or 3) that you are selling that one of us just cannot resist! :toothy:
Praying that things will be looking up financially for you!!!!

I want to put a link to my site in my profile but I can't justify paying the $20 (as in the rules of this site) for doing so when I can't afford the bills we have now.

I had it in there when I first joined, but was made aware of it by a mod, so I removed it.

Although, I have a link to this site on my site as well as a link to this site on my "old" website and it has been there for probably for a year or more (since this site was usave2day). I do have a pm into Sara asking her about this so hopefully I can post the links soon.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Glad to see you posting here again, Laura! :D

·
27,948 Posts
Laura, wishing you well and welcome back!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts