Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I dont even talk on here any more. I check in . Just dont post. dont know why . but I do miss yall:grouphug:

·
27,948 Posts
I think we all go in spurts like that, even me, lol. Sometimes just don't have anything to say.;)
We'll be here when your ready to talk,lol.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I feel like that sometimes too, we are here when your ready to talk :hugz:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I think we all go in spurts like that, even me, lol. Sometimes just don't have anything to say.;)
Same thing happens here or I just get too busy. Jump in when you are ready.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
me too. Pm if you need to talk to someone! :hugz:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I do the same thing too, but sometimes I just don't have time to post anything at all. Lately it seems I spend about 10 min. here and have to get off line again. My FIL has been in the hospital for 2 weeks, had heart surgery last Thursday, and been in recovery since then. I have to keep my phone line open most of the time so that I am available for messages for Dh about his Dad. That and just too much stuff to do and I don't always know what to say, although you wouldn't know that by this post...:)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Dont worry sometimes i dont post for almost a week, just quick searches in the posts. Sometimes I dont have much to say either.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Sometimes, I think I post too much! Maybe we can split the difference. Actually, I'm like all the above - go in spurts, not always in a chatty mood. As long as you're happily lurking rather than depressed, I don't see a problem. If you're quiet because you're depressed, let us know how we can help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts