Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've missed me at all, you've probably wondered where blabber mouth went to? LOL.

I have been here everyday, but I haven't posted so much ~ sorry. I have been reading though and I'm not ignoring anybody.

I am REALLY busy right now ~ I am 'trying' desperately to de-clutter and organize both my house and my eratic life!

I have had some orders for my cards that I am trying to get through :)

AND I decided to scrapbook my DS #1 life (so far) for his 18th Birthday present (beginning January) the only thing is that I haven't done any (before I decided!) I was going to post pics of my pages that I've made so far but I can't seem to get any without a flash across them? I also tried scanning them, but that's new to me and it won't let me make them smaller because my stratch file or something is full up :confused: So no pics :(

Anyway I joined a UK scrapbooking message site because I need the help and I only have 5 months to scrapbook 18 years LOL.

But I AM still here with you ~ just really busy right now.

I bet after all that you didn't miss me anyway LOL.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Good to hear from you Bev!! I got the stickers trade the other day, thanks.

Sorry I can't help you with the scanner, i haven't really figured mine out too well.

It sounds like lots of fun scrapbooking for your DS! What a great gift that will be.

:) :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:hug2: Bev

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I love your blabbermouth, don;t stay away I would miss you too much!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Missed you too Bev, but figured you were really busy. What a great idea to make a scrapebook for your ds.:)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Hi Bev! How's your dd doing?

·
27,948 Posts
:wave2: Hi Bev! I see your being creative as usual, carry on.:hugz:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awww Thanks everyone! (I'm still loved lol ;) )

I nearly said, (but you wouldn't have got the joke!) My DS (10) looks at his baby pictures of us cuddling him and says 'That gives me a warm googly feeling inside' LOL.

It's nice to be here (although I didn't leave) but you'll probably be pleased to hear, I will be a bit quiet because I have so much going on.

Karen ~ Thank you for remembering DD ~ She is out of hospital but STILL waiting for a heart scan!!!!! So I don't know anymore than I did before! We do that here, wait until people are in intensive care before we hurry!!!! :mad:

Thanks for all the messages ~ I'm warm and googly LOL.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hug2: Bev,
I'm glad that your DD is out of the hospital and I pray the heart scan (when you get it) is good news! By the way, blab away! LOL! I love to hear what you have to say!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
The SB for your son's birthday is a wonderful idea, and you're doing a great job with what you've done so far!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I thought I replied, but either it didn't go through or I didn't hit enter. :eek: Sorry about that.
Your scrapbook pages are great! Your son will love having the memories so beautifully preserved.
Being creatively busy is good! I'm glad you're doing things you enjoy and creating some great pages too.
Glad your daughter is home now. :)
I think about you everyday that I see our outdoor chipmunks stealing food from the bird feeders. lol

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Bev! I'm so happy to hear from you! I miss you!:hugz: Looks like you are very busy. I'm so glad you are doing all these great crafts. It's so enriching to create, don't you think?:)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Bev....Keep the creative juices flowing & we all miss your posts. Thinking & praying for your Daughter :angel2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts