Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeds are addicting. I sowed more poppies. I am trying to sow some in a damp coffee filter in a ziploc to see how they do and the others I sowed into a milk jug with the top cut so it "hinges".
My other seedlings are almost all sprouted. Can't wait to see "real plants".

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Wow your going to have a ton of flowers. WTG.

Oooooh poppies, you gotta love them. I was given some this year and I'm watching them to see if they survive or not. There looking pretty good right now.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You are really going to have a beautiful garden Sara, show us pics !

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As soon as I get the rest of the brush cleared, the other sideyard tilled, and these seedlings transplanted, I'll post pictures of before and after. Should be better next year, but a decent start this year. This yard was a real mess and is just starting to clear up a bit. It's nothing special yet, but should be looking pretty good within a couple of years.

I need to move bulbs from the front yard and also divide hundreds of bulbs against the back porch. ugh. They were just left wild and are so packed they will never bloom and just look all raggedy the way they are. (wait until I post pics of that mess)

I have herbs started in pots, but want to transfer them to a little herb section I have, but again....needs to be tilled. It's been raining for what seems like months here and we can't seem to be able to do what needs to be done because of weather. It's already June so I am behind. :( I may just leave the herbs in containers at this rate.

BUT still..I just love plants and flowers. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts