Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have mixed feelings on this one. Yeah!! no classes for a week. Boo!!! I still have a research paper to work on and a test to study for. Plus my boys have been rotten lately and the thought of spending 9 days with them is quite frightful right now. I actually took advantage of my first day off from school and spring cleaned one of the boys bedrooms and their closet. I also cleaned out my closet and dresser and have a huge bag of clothes to give to charity. My guinea pig is freshly bathed and has a clean cage. Tomorrow I plan on laundry and cleaning my bedroom (and possibly attacking hubby's closet, not sure if I have that much nerve). My family doesn't have any major plans for the week. Hubby is going camping with friends for 1/2 of it, but other than that I guess we're just gonna hang out at home.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I feel you. No class for a week for me and no students to aid, but still have a paper to clean up for a conference, and an experiment to design, among other schoolwork.

·
27,948 Posts
Hang in there ladies! Keep your eye on the prize! It's something I tell my dd who is heading for her last bit of student teaching until she graduates. Can't believe she is almost there! :yippee:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts