Frugal Village Forums banner
2401 - 2405 of 2405 Posts

·
Registered
10,367 Posts
So happy to have the quilting part finished. Now I can think about other things for a while. Have a craft gift to send out today, and should get a few holiday cards in the mail while I'm at the PO. Still have the Star Wars fabric bag to make, and gift bags to assemble for next Friday. Meanwhile DH is using the unseasonably warm weather to print gee-gaws for me to paint.

Lovely work SD.

I'm going to be busy with the quilt binding this month, won't have time to miss doing the cardinal cross stitch. Hopefully I can get the new glasses before the end of the year.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Reactions: marthamfi

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
lovely SD! I like something different besides the white doilies. finished the back of the cardigan so just need to do sleeves and trim. getting the british dvds so will pop by my mom's after work to see if she wants to watch any of them. and let her know that one of her older brothers passed from covid. she hasn't seen him in decades .don't think he was close to many relatives. my cousin messaged me ..covid but in his 80s and vaxxed I think. she wasn't sure but not the anti vax type. cases are so bad in europe now. stores must close at 5 where she is but she doesn't mind. 5 kids left out of 11 now in her family. she is one of the youngest and we are younger cousins so most cousins are in their 60s.

2401 - 2405 of 2405 Posts