Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've got to watch this video of a 911 call from a 5yr old girl when her dad is having chest pains...

Stay Calm, Dad - Video

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Awww........I could cry.

She's so articulate! Yet, I love how almost every little kid calls an ambulance 'ambleeance'. Heehee! so cute!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
THAT is great parenting! She kept calm, did what she was asked by the 'safe person' (aka 911 operator in this case), kept reassuring both dad and the operator AND she wanted to get dressed before the ambulance got there.

·
Super Moderator
21,079 Posts
Part of her calmness no doubt was that Dad was sitting there talking to her still. She probably didn't realize how serious the situation was.

You have to give credit to the 911 operator, too. He did a great job of keeping her calm and focused.

·
4,028 Posts
That was wonderful. Kudos to that little girl and dispatcher.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Oh goodness! I'm crying and laughing at the same time! Five YOs have such a "way" about them, and If you've ever gotten to see Art Linkletter "interviewing" some of them, you understand why they are one of my favorite groups to talk to! It's no wonder it's the year they start school. They seem ready for everything....just ask one sometime....HA! TOO, TOO cute!!

What a great video, and thanks for posting it! :cheer4:

Theresa :)

here's a link to some youtube videos w/art linkletter shows

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...7l2828l0l12000l7l7l0l0l0l0l203l1328l0.4.3l7l0

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.