Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's 12 and autistic, and has been poorly raised and has so many issues...... Bottom line, dh was working on my convertible, left the car running in the driveway, came in for something, next thing I know my neighbor is frantically ringing my doorbell. Seems dss hopped in the drivers seat, put the car in reverse with the front door open, the door hit my porch and stopped the car just long enough for neighbor to jump in and stop it. Nobody got hurt THANK GOD, but, my car is undrivable right now because we can't shut the door, and he could have gotten himself killed, or worse, hurt someone innocent person walking by. I am at a total loss. No punishment really effectas him because of his syndromes. I didn't speak to dh for days because of his stupidity. GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I may have dh have the car completely restored to punish him--this is a show quality 3/4 restored 20 year old Riviera, this is my baby!!! I could kill both of them and no jury would question my justification.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hug2: I'm so sorry about your car. Hopefully your DH will get it restored for you.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh Kellie - thank goodness no one was hurt....first & foremost...
I know this car was your baby - but it's just an object & objects can be replaced or repaired, your DSS can't.....

Take a few deep breaths, then take a few more, and thank your lucky stars, this is all that happened!

:hug2:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts

I'm glad no one was hurt, and I hope you can get your car back in great shape.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Glad your stepson wasn't hurt! Sorry about the car, hope you can get it fixed up OK!:hugz:
Julia

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Originally posted by Michelle

I'm glad no one was hurt, and I hope you can get your car back in great shape.
Kellie :hug2:

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Just remember the car can be fixed and dss might not have been able to have been. I am attached to my car too but am trying to face the fact that with my MS a Camaro just isn't what I need anymore at least not this model :D now a 69 isn't as low to the ground:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts