Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Scrapbooking Club Members :D Another group activity comming up! Sorry I have been so slow to post here lately, but things are back on track here again and i will be back to posting tutorials here again real soon. But for now I want to post that we will soon be doing a sticker trade. I am not sure if i will pair up people to send to each other, or if we will do it as we did the paper trail. We can do it either way, let me know how you would like to do it.But in any case, sign up here should you want to join in. it should be lots of fun. :D

I am thinking that we should keep a limit of only enough to put in a standard envelope. But any suggestions for limits would also be encouraged. Post them in this thread:D

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
I'm in. I like to do it like the paper trail but only if everyone who commits will participate.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure Angie! You'll have your little camera badge soon, too.

Anyone else want to sign up?

So far we have Bev, Carolyn, Melody, Angie, and myself. I will wait a bit longer, until Sunday 4 may.LOL, i am so excited to get it started :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
I want to sign up!
I do!!
I do!!

Put me in. I totally love stickers :fdance:

I think it would be good to do it like the paper trail. That way people can take out as many as they want & replace the same amount with the same value. Does that make sense?

:pony:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bump:

gonna start this on Thursday or Friday. PM me your addresses and we'll get this going. We'll be doing it like the paper trail, or the fat quarter trains in the quilting forum :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since we will be starting soon i thought i would outline how the sticker trade will work. I put all the names of the participants into a bag and let my ds pick names out for the order that it will go. As i did in the paper trail, i will have the names listed in order of who the trade goes to next in the envelope. In the envelope there will be a bunch of stickers. Take out the ones you like, replace with the same amount of stickers. there will be full sheets of stickers and some loose stickers (meaning stickers cut from sticker sheets..but still on their backing). If you take a whole sheet, please replace it with a whole sheet. If you take a loose one, just replace with the same numbers of loose stickers- on their backings too, please:) . I am so excited to do this! Hope everyone enjoys it too!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am such a sticker addicte!!!

This is going to be such fun! :fdance:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would love to join the scrapbook club. Please :D

I can't join the sticker trade this go around, but will look forward to future happenings.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alright everyone! I got the sticker trade in the mail today! I forgot to find out if everyone wants it to be a surorise as to who it is going to next, or if ya'll want to know who it is headed to next. My son pulled the names out of a hat so it is all in random order. Hope everyone has fun with it!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL i am too, lol, i love to know whats going on!

·
Registered
97 Posts
So who did ya send it too?

I love stickers so Im dying to get this envie!!

:pony:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts