Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went shopping today (Saturday) and saw plenty of Black Friday sale items still to be had.

Our Wal-mart still had plenty of things even while supplies last and some door-busters. $5 pj's plenty, some video games including the limited supply $75 Band Hero, toys, tv's... so many Black Friday deals still available.

Are the deals gone in your corner of the world?

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I haven't been to a lot of places (and I avoid Walmart year round) but I found plenty of bargains during my shopping. Seems many stores are running deals all week, or all weekend anyway, and some are having new doorbusters each day. Some places spread them out during the day, ie 8-12, noon-2pm, 8pm-10pm, so everyone doesn't have to fight to show up when the store opens.

I went out Friday and was surprised at how quiet it was -- though I didn't go near a mall. This morning, too, seemed pretty tame. I think a lot of people avoid shopping this weekend.

Reactions: imagine

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't been to a lot of places (and I avoid Walmart year round) but I found plenty of bargains during my shopping. Seems many stores are running deals all week, or all weekend anyway, and some are having new doorbusters each day. Some places spread them out during the day, ie 8-12, noon-2pm, 8pm-10pm, so everyone doesn't have to fight to show up when the store opens.

I went out Friday and was surprised at how quiet it was -- though I didn't go near a mall. This morning, too, seemed pretty tame. I think a lot of people avoid shopping this weekend.
It did seem quite this while grocery shopping this morning even at Walmart.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
alot of stores were having black saturday here - alot of the sales at macys and victorias secret were the same as fridays .

i was looking thru next weeks salepages and for what i need to get toys r us is better tomorrow then they were black friday

Reactions: imagine
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.