Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I just stopped in to tell you that we have offiically moved! I am just about whipped. I am still putting things away in the new house and still getting the last things from the old house and then I have to clean it up. But the move has went pretty smooth. I know we seem, even with all the work, more relaxed. We both hate to give up the other house but it feels like a burden has been lifted. The people from the mortgage company are unrelenting. Today I checked the mail at the old place and I had 2 letters from them saying they are going to forclose. I also picked up a slip for a certified letter, so I went to the post office, thinking it was probably a letter telling me the how and when, but no, it was 2 more letters identical to the ones I had just picked up. Go figure. Anyway I will take some pics as soon as I get things put away. I do love the new house.:) I will try to peek in a few days, when I get my computer up and running.
Thanks for all the well wishes.
Jeanna:D

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Jeanna, I am so glad that your move went smoothly. I know that you will love your new place. Post when you can and remember we are thinking of you.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Glad to hear the move went smoothly!
We are still getting letters from the old mort co. We left that house in Feb because they were so rude and unwilling to work with us.
Now we keep getting these "what can we do to help" letters.
They could have been reasonable and helpful before we moved thats what!
We too are more comfortable now, I hope your move works as well for you as ours has for us.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Jeanna! :wave: It's great to see you again! I'm glad that your move went well! Looking forward in reading you.:)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Good to hear the update on your move. Glad that you're getting settled in. Take care.
Looking forward to seeing pics.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Thanks for the update Jeanna. Glad to hear things are going smoothly with the move. Don't forget the pics!! :D

·
27,948 Posts
:wave: Hi Jeanna, can't wait to hear more about your new home!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts