Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June has been a very successful month here. I've lost my goal weight for this month, been eating well and excersising as much as I can with a bad food.

The only goal I didn't reach was drinking more water.

How about you, how was your month of June?

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
No loss but no gain either. Drinking more water daily so I can make it to the 8 glasses per day. I just got the first Walk Away The Pounds video so I will start exercising tomorrow! :D

Next......

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I think my thighs are getting smaller finally! They seem to be measuring about a half an inch smaller than normal.

I did slack on the exercise for a while in the middle of June but I made a big comeback in the end! :)

My waist is also measuring the same/or smaller than I've been measuring lately. So at least I've maintained that.

I didn't do as good with my pushups goal as I would have liked, I will work on that in July :)

Oh and I did increase the weight that I lift so that was a good accomplishment :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I did great with water intake. I lost 8 pounds for the month, so that was great. Now I just need to keep on losing. I think I have exercized more this month than I have in a while. :D So in all, June was a good month for me.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Hmmmm.... I didn't do so well. I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't lose any, either. I am drinking more water, and I have cut back on snacking. I'll have to put more effort into July!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts