Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it's already the middle of August! Where did July go? School starts for us on Wed., 8/19, so we are gearing up for a fantastic school year.

Today I am resting and relaxing! I baked cinnamon rolls for breakfast--always a hit. Probably going to bake some brownies later today. Making hotdogs for lunch and tacos for supper.

I will be working on a knitted scarf for a co-worker for Christmas. (I've decided to give one to each of my co-workers! I better get busy!)

Everyone have a great Simple Sunday!

·
8,714 Posts
~'Simple' with an 's' word following always makes me think of Simple Simon and thus I end up thinking that "simple' always means 'stupid'. Haha!(an you are all now nodding your heads and chuckling "Stupid is right!') Anywho.....
Today I got up early and fixed a breakfast of fried ham, wheat pancakes and sliced strawberries. I washed a load of laundry which DH hung out on the line. Then I went out to Home Depot to see if a fridge I saw online was in the store. It was, and with 10% off and free delivery. Decided to consult DH about it. I then went to the park and played a round of disc golf(shot an 82, 1 birdie and 3 pars!).
Hubby and I tag teamed going out so when I got home he grabbed his discs and left. He's stopping at the grocery store to get a $25 of free groceries by rebate deal and to play disc golf. He stopped by HD, approved of the fridge and ordered it. Yey!
I've been taking care of a mountain of produce since he's been out. Gotta get a ton of lima beans, strawberries, peppers and tomatoes all prepped and in the freezer.
Much busier today than normal for a Sunday!~

·
19,119 Posts
Nuisance - love how you and DH tag team!! Also love lima beans - lucky you!!

my plans for today included getting up early and making blueberry scones for DH as part of a wonderful breakfast. Actually got up after 10 AM - he'd been up since 6AM and gone out for blueberry bagels for me!!

Today I am working on my mind niggling to do list - pretending I am a secretary just taking down all this info with no judgement. Then I'm going to take a look at the list and make plans. I know this will help some mental turmoil I'm going through.

Not much on the plate today. General exercise and stretching. Lesson plans for the week - a short one since Admissions Day is Friday!! 50 years as a state!!

did laundry yesterday and LR just needs a little straightening up.

Have a lovely Sunday all!!

Whoops - almost forgot the most important thing - need to get addresses out to those participating in the Scrubbie Swap!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts