Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm up early, dh got home from work around 3:30 this morning so he'll be sleeping for a few more hours yet.

Today I need to:
Run to the store to buy essentials
Straighten up the bedroom
Run the dishwasher
Feed the dogs
Study for school

What is everyone else doing today?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Today is supposed to be in the 60's. I need to do a few things after getting breakfast for everyone

1. 2 mystery shops
2. Personal shop
3. do some paperwork
4. write my weekly column
5. craft
6. laundry
7. get pictures from walgreens

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Not much planned at my house today but I still do have a few things to do.

~ Make Beds
~ Let Doggies Out
~ Straighten up around the house (not much here!)
~ Reheat Dinner
~ Watch a movie with DD

·
Registered
772 Posts
Morning all! It is 21 degrees here, but at least the sun is shining today.
So far I have gotten everyone up, dressed and breakfast served.
I have also cleaned the shower.

I need to:
do laundry
vacuum
ready mop the downstairs floors.

Have to get them done by lunchtime so DH and I can go to the home show.
Have a great day all!!
Think Spring!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
As I type this I am getting ready to head up to the hospital to see my FIL. Then I will come home and work on the house. Make some dinner and settle in for the night.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Woke up to the smell of coffee... always a good start...

Had to drive DF to work, then I had to do my radio show (kid friendly) and work on the socks I am making as part of a Christmas present..
Lazy day

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Today is
Laundry
Baking
Getting Fiance ready to go out of town for 3 days

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Nothing planned for here today. Later I'll be reading my Sunday paper and clipping coupons. I may go visit my MIL for awhile too.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Good Morning! I'm hoping to have a productive day today!
I have the house all picked up and the kitchen cleaned.
I'm going to clean out my E-Bay closet and take pictures and start listing tonight! Too much stuff and I want to get it out of the house!! Plus, the extra money is always good also! :rollsmile

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Before noon I have yet to: get supper in the crockpot (meat is browning on the stove now), go to church, clean up the kitchen.

This afternoon an old friend that I haven't seen for months is coming over to visit. We'll spend the entire afternoon sitting around talking & I'm looking forward to it. :) I'll probably also have the NASCAR race on, but since my friend isn't a fan (she knows it will be on & doesn't mind), I doubt I'll watch much of it.

This evening I need to run a load of laundry and clip coupons.

A nice relaxing day here. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Good Morning :)

I love home n hearth Sundays! Tis still quite chilly here today, so we're mostly holed up inside--great weather for being in the kitchen! The kids are sleeping in and that man o' mine is headed for a fantasy baseball draft fun gathering. So twill just be those hooligans n me awhile today.

On tap here is general tidy-up of the house, including the fridge and some baking/cooking for the week:

blueberry muffins
peanut butter cookies
'chicken stuff' casserole
tater soup
pizza pockets

I'm going to browse the crockpot recipes for an idea or two to use some great pork chops I have in the freezer, as well.

Again, I LOVE home n hearth Sundays! Y'all have a great one!

~~

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Today for me it's laundry, laundry and laundry. Then, once I am done with that it's more laundry. :) I am washing everything today. All dirty clothes, bedding, towels, bathroom rugs, EVERYTHING. I suppose I will have to make dinner for DH and the kids as well.
I hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Morning all. Already ran to Walmart for some, milk, cat food and a couple other things. I am taking ods up to the college he will be going to in the fall. He is having an overnight where they pair him with a student who is studying what he will study so he can get a feel of college. He will go to classes with the kid tomorrow.
Just going to do a general pick up of the house today. Chicken Alfredo for supper tonight. Have a good day

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I don't do much on Sunday.
I do have to bring my daughter to and from work (12-8).
I'm going to stop at Rite Aid for some freebies and pick up a prescription.
I'll do modified daily routines, no laundry and I will clip & file coupons.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I am sick sick sick. Ugh. :puck:

But dd has a friend coming over, so I've already:
loaded & run the dishwasher
started laundry
cleaned up the living room, dining room, office
cleaned the stove & microwave (quick wipe down)

The floors are swept & vacuumed, bathrooms are wiped down. I've showered. And now that I'm ready to drop....I need to finish my position paper that is due Tuesday. Darn procrastination. Blah.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Sunny and cool this morning, supposed to be in the 60's.So far I have walked on the treadmill and taken care of the pet needs.This afternoon will be yard work, laying out flower bed plans, burning brush, raking and burning leaves.Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I hope you feel better Heather!!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Today: It is chilly, but the sun is shining.
I need to unload the dishwasher and load it back up with dirty dishes.
General pick up
Wash a few loads of laundry
Then I am going to settle down with a cup of tea and my books and knitting:).

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
good afternoone:
so far today i have :
boxed up stuff i sold on ebay to mail
did hardwood floors on hands and knees
went to library
fixed grandsons breakfast and lunch
scooped litter box
made bed
now still to do
laundry
and list more on ebay

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Gripey and I have been working in the backyard since about 11 a.m. . At about 5 I said "I'm done" and he agreed I could come in....rofl. I'm pooped. He's worked another hour and there's still about 1/2 a day's work left out there to do for just the initial spring clean up. We're about to overhaul the yard this year to simplify our lives and start looking toward our retirement years. Right now there's just too much stuff to mow around. So, I've worked like a sled dog, had lunch and a snack, a short visit with my Dad and showered, dried my hair and I think I'm about to whip up a delicious bowl of cereal for us for dinner :D. Like I said "I'm done".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts