Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right after lunch I did 9 miles on my bike. Tomorrow I'm going to start trying to walk again along with doing my bike. My knee feels a bit better today.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Breakfast was scrambled eggs (mainly egg whites) with green onions and green salsa.
1 whole wheat toast with ICBINB and maramlade
1 orange
Small bowl of oatmeal
Water and some juice

Then I went outside walking with ayla for at least 40 minutes. There were some inclines so I got a great calf workout ;) In between the walk, I came back and did some weights and leg toning exercises.

We'll see what I do for lunch and dinner. I ended up not doing yoga lastnight, so maybe I can do 10 min. of it on my own, followed my ab workout.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got back from walking 1.74 miles. My knee started to hurt just before dh came to pick me up. Tomorrow night, I'll walk again and make it 1.5 miles and see how my knee is then. Its frustrating because it wasn't hurting at all until a few days ago.

Hopefully its nothing serious and I can keep up with my walking.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I did okay this weekend for being out of town. Lots of bbq and mayo-laden salads, but I just ate a little of everything I wanted. ALso squeezed in a quick workout tape on Sat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts