Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a sunny Sunday here, but I am sure it is snowing in other places.

Today, I was wanting to have a day of rest, but I woke up early because DH had to work today. I started my day off by reading the paper.

Today I have done
~ started laundry
~made a new chore chart for the boys
~packaged a trade
~made a package for my ChemoAngel patient
~wrote a letter to mail out to a restruant we visited to compliment them
~balanced checkbook
~paid bills online

Still need to:
~clip coupons
~take movies back that Dh rented:(
~finish my gifts in a jar
~go pic up Dakota's pic with Santa at HEB (It was free!)
~finish up laundry

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Good morning it is neither snowy or sunny here, it is rainy. I am not complaining because I love rainy weather.

Today s the ornament exchange party. Last night I made up my cookie dough. I have started baking them this morning. They are very yummy.

I didnt get as much done last night in my home alone experience as I wanted to, because I just took advantae of the peace and quiet and crocheted and worked on me a little.

This week is finals again :eek: Man they always creep up on me, I know they are coming, but I am never prepared enough. The worst is behind me, (I hope) This time next week I will be on easy street. Even though I dont go on vacation from work until the 19th, my real vacation starts Thursday afternoon after my Liberal Studies presentation, we are doinf Christmas around the world geared towards a second grade classroom, so it will be fun. Even the homework for this is fun.

Hope your Sunday is spent doing the things you like most.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Well, it's not snowing yet, but we are expecting some later today and it's cold an gray outside, but warm and toasty inside!:reindeer:

DH came home sick from work on Friday, so were are having a quiet weekend here at home and he is feeling much better now. So far today we have the backyard cleaned up (lumber picked up and dog poops taken care of), laundry going, and sausages in BBQ sauce simmering in the crockpot. Hubby is watching football and the boys are playing with a friend. I still have bread to make and I need to work on my Christmas gift list.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
It was raining this morning, then it cleared up and was fairly warm for winter :)

I jogged, clipped coupons, took ayla to a park that has swings, and all day Carl has been steam cleaning a sofa we got for free :) (it is coming out looking brand new!)

I'm so tired now and it's only a little after 4 :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts