Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much on the agenda today. We're cleaning out the garage and straightening the porch area. Hoping to clear some more branches and start tilling the one side garden.

Quiet day of basically just cleaning and organizing.

Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Trying to do some laundry here. It has rained alot these last few days, so I need to mop as well as mud tracks are making there way into the house. UGH!:eek:

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
We went garage saling and stopped at the library and video store. I also had to pick up some crate wheels for my show crate. Then we washed my car and the Subaru (so we can put it up for sale!). The boys are vegging right now, watching "Snow Day" while I get a break from them.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Having a pretty productive day. Sprucing my place up quite a bit. I am kind of decorating and cleaning at the same time, it is more fun that way. My brother is moving and gave me some junk and a PRICELESS heirloom. He gave me a small lap afghan that my :angel2: mother crocheted. He also gave ds#2 a brand new, never been opened word processor. It looks like a computer with a monitor and all. He is very excited. (me too, cause I told ds he couldn't open it till he cleaned his room...sshh...he's working hard!!!)

Anyway, he gave me a few other junk type items, silk plants etc and I am sprucing and cleaning. What a packrat I am, he said he has lots of other stuff I can have too when he gets more cleaned out he will call me. YAAAHHH! Too broke to shop, but this is just like it!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Another rainy day here, so we didn't do too much. Will the rain ever stop? :mad:

·
Registered
121 Posts
We had a productive day here. DH mowed the entire yard, did the trimming, trimmed up trees, and edged the sidewalk. The yard has never looked better. I did a load of laundry and hung it out on the line, cleaned the house, and did some grocery shopping. The garden is coming up nicely, and I made sure it was watered good this morning. It is a beautiful day outside. The flowers are looking nice, the birds are singing, and the lilacs are smelling wonderful!

yolo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts