Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning! Did everyone remember to set your clocks ahead last night?

The sun is already shining in MN! YaY! I am enjoying watching all of this snow melt and drip away! Come on SPRING!

Got a few dishes to do today... should do a load or 2 of laundry too. Other than that I am relaxing. :)

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
It's a Sunny Sunday, but a cold one! We have a big day ahead of us. I'm going to post about it in the Veranda. Still, always chores to do! I did the grocery shopping and have yet to sweep and vacuum and finish up the laundry.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I'm horrible....10:05 and I'm still in my jammies! We forgot to set the clocks ahead last night...I fixed them when I got up...Just hate when that happens.

I need to do a bit of laundry and general rid up...not much to do...maybe I'll paint somemore!

·
Registered
601 Posts
well it is wet and cloudy here in Columbus, rained last night --kind of misty outside right now!!!

Another lazy day today, i haven't done much this weekend except dig through some coupons, take out expired ones and try to find some VERY GOOD ones for when i have the money to go get some groceries......I didn't even go to FRED'S yesterday, just couldn't get up the energy and spirit to think about going. Guess I'll try to stay online some today to help pass the time too.

I need to:

Clean bathroom (YUCK)
Complete coupon task
Declutter some more

·
Registered
71 Posts
As I write, the furnace repair man has just left - our furnace went out late yesterday, and the cats and I spent a very chilly night here with the temperature outside at 17 degrees! It turned out to be a minor repair, and the kids are at their dad's house this week-end, so I guess it could have been a much worse situation. Right now my house is getting warm and it feels wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Going to have a relaxing day today - pay some bills and curl up with a good book - I hope all of you have a great one!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I remembered to set the clocks up last night, thank God. Dh got up a little early to go fishing, but he came back empty handed. Hopefully, when he goes job hunting tomorrow he won't be so unlucky. :)

It's a really nice day here. Too bad I have to work. I plan on making out my menu, shopping list, and clipping some coupons on my break. I'm a little behind on it all.

Besides that, I'm just gonna straighten the house up some. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts