Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone doing today? It is warm and sun is shining bright in SC!!
I will wipe down and paint an old dresser I had tucked away in my building. Sanded it and re enforced it yesterday. It's just a cheap $30.00 dresser but can't see tossing it out when it can be used!

Lunch ~ chicken pitas
Supper ~ Pasta with white sauce, garlic bread

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
It's not sunny here, gloomy and gray, just the way I like stay at home days. I get so much more done on rainy/gray days than i do when its nice out. I have to do some crafting for dh, as he uses them for ice breakers on his sales job. I also found the Frankenstein movie from 1931, I have to rewatch it and write a 900 word essay on it.:(

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
HI everyone! Dave just took off to go fishing in Minneapolis for a couple of days... I love my alone time. :) lol

So far this morning I did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen and mopped its floor. I scrubbed the bathroom down and mopped its floor, and I have the rug and tub mat in the washer. Then I cleaned and vacuumed the living and dining rooms. Cleaned out and organized the computer desk too.
I also cleaned up Tyler's potty chair (handed down from his Aunt) and got it all set up to see what happens with it.
Gave Tyler lunch and he is laying down for a nap. Now I am having lunch and relaxing. :)

Got lots more laundry to plug away at... other then that I am relaxing the rest of the day.

Its dreary today and not all that warm out. BUT tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70s. YaY!!

Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Good afternoon! Hope all is well wherever you are. Not much going on here today. I have to work, so that's all that is going on here.

Have a great day! :smball:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts