Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got up with a sore throat, having my coffee now.

Today will be pick up the house a little.
Go to a birthday party for a friends 1 year old.
Wait for dh to get home:cheergrl:
Read

·
Registered
67 Posts
No sun for me here today. Rain, rain and more rain. I am soooo sick of the rain, the mud it tracks in and the wet dogs! Hopefully this week i will see some of that great yellow in the sky.
No big plans for me today either---I too woke up with a sore throat--I guess its going around-lol.

Have a great Sunday everyone

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
It is sunny here as well. Today just trying to get things done. On the agenda

1. Make breakfast, lunch and dinner
2. Laundry
3. Do a mystery shop
4. Send pics to Walgreen
5. Email a couple of people
6. Craft
7. Maybe see a movie.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Morning all. Its grey here and a 20 degree difference in the temp today from yesterday. Anyway, today is cleaning and dh will be chopping wood . Other then that just making supper and getting ready for the week. Will run to the store after my shower for milk and the paper. Have a good day

·
Registered
772 Posts
We will more than likely be busy around the house today. It is in the 50's and supposed to rain. DH is outside now trying to finish mowing the lawn before it rains.
I am going to finish up the laundry and go grocery shopping, and then we are going to work together to finish painting our kitchen and putting up the backsplash.

Have a great day all!!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
The sun is shining here in the south. I have 2 loads of clothes to wash. I am going to put supper in the crockpot. House needs some cleaning. Hopefully I will have some time to read and scrapbook!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
:coffee: Good morning!

The sun is trying to shine here. I hope it comes out a bit more :)

I have done nothing so far, dh let me sleep until 9:30 this morning. I'm just now having my first cup of coffee. Today we need to:

~get gas in the van
~pick up a couple of groceries
~wash & hang out the girls clothes
~wash & hang out the boys' bedding
~load & run the dishwasher

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
So far today:
Up and coffee in the garden
Dressed
Bed made
Suitcase Packed for going to Inverness tonight(we'll be there 3 days repainting the Applebees)
To the grocery store
Made waffles
Emptied dishwasher and filled
Left to :
Go to graduation party
Drive north for job on Monday

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I'm going to try to work in my bedroom today decluttering. It needs it big time.

Cook Dinner

Give my plants some Miracle Grow.

Tidy up my computer area. (looks like a disaster around it)

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

Dixie Jean

·
Registered
933 Posts
today is my 7 year anniversary, and of course the hubby is working. bummer. so im catching up on my laundry and getting some bread made. hopefully i can bake some cookies later too. already have supper going in the crockpot, never tried this recipe before, hope it turns out ok.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
~Kids went to church w/in-laws this morning. It was senior citizen appreciation day and all of the youth (about 15 of them) cooked and served lunch to the seniors after the service.

~Went to Sam's for a few essentials and to fill up the truck w/gas.

~About to go to Wal-Mart for a few things that Sam's did not have.

~Added some chemicals to the pool and getting everything together so it can be vacuumed out this afternoon.

~DS has batting practice in a little while and baseball (team) practice this evening.

Other than that not a whole heck of a lot going on around here today. Hope you allhave a great day!!!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Today it's on the cool side here and cloudy. I have:
Laundry washing and dishes washing.
I am thinking of going to Aldi and the Dollar Store today instead of tomorrow.
Not sure what to make for dinner yet, was thinking of making breakfast for dinner, but the fiance doesn't want that!

·
4,028 Posts
Not sure what to make for dinner yet, was thinking of making breakfast for dinner, but the fiance doesn't want that!
My first thought is what will the fiance make YOU for dinner then!
My DH is the same way.

This weekend has been a reorganization of the guestroom, upper bathroom and hall. We have no linen closet so I repurposed some guest room shelves into the hall for all of the linens and items. So after bell ringing this morning, I found 5 nesting baskets at AC Moore for $10 and filled it with my stock pile of soaps, shampoos, etc.

Both rooms are looking good and livable but I now need to find a box to put my knickknacks and assorted candle holders in so they can stop collecting dust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts