Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all! Today it is a cool 23 degrees, but at least the sun is shining.
Just wondering what everyone's plans were for the day?
I'm going to:
finish 2 last loads of laundry
~vacuum and mop my downstairs floors
~declutter my kitchen and mudroom
~clean my downstairs bathroom

I am hoping I can get the kids and DH to help a little and get the work done faster.

I hope everyone has a grea day! :hurray:

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Morning everyone:wave2:

We've been kinda lazy here today. So far we've had brunch and played on the puter. That's it. I do have a few plans which include but are not limited to:

~workout
~a couple of loads of laundry
~make a flower arrangement
~cut out a top to sew up later
~piddle around.........

No huge plans but a few things I wanna get done. The weather is gorgeous here today. We should be at the lake :sun:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Morning all. Cleaning and a bit of laundry here. Dh and yds are gone for most of the day so I have the house to myself. Well me and the 4 cats. Nice and quiet.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
it's about 75 out and just gorgeous... weeded the garden and watched the nasturtiums sprout and the borage bloom. waiting on a repairman.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
It's a beautiful day here too - shirt sleeve weather.

I stupidly sat up until 3:30 am. last night finishing a jigsaw puzzle (just one more piece, one more piece... then, I'm so close to finishing, so close...), so by the time I dragged out of bed this morning, there wasn't much time at all before I came to work. I read a bit with a cup of tea, ate breakfast, took out the trash, and left. This is my LONG shift. I'll probably just crash when I get home late tonight.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
It's 59* and sunny.

DH has taken DS to the batting cage then to practice baseball with a travel team.

DD is tucked away in DS's room messing around on her laptop.

I am being a bum. Doing nothing but watching Game Show Network and pre-race coverage on Speed Channel.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
It is a beautiful day here. Today I plan to:

~do laundry
~workout
~do some homework
~do the floors

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I think it is about 30 here and it is sunny today. I have cleaned out one of my closets and have 4 large garbage bags filled with clothing to take to our local clothing closet. I am also cleaning the kitchen appliances today. So far I do have the stovetop and oven done. Next will be the fridge. Dh is disassembling the dishwasher food trap to clean that out.:yippee:
Hope you all are enjoying your day!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I have to say I am ver envious of all of you talking about
the nice weather.It is sunny and warmer than it has been today but I just wish teh snow would melt overnight lol
I want to garden,I want to wash my windows!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts