Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I guess I'll go ahead and start Sunday's thread! :)

Just got up and I am ready to start the day. It is really bright and sunny out today. I'm sure it will get really hot later today.

Today I need to do laundry, go to the grocery store for bread and milk, and do some house cleaning.

I may go to the pool this afternoon and get some sun!

That's about it for me...

Have a great day!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good morning Betsy !!!!!!! I'm so glad to see you back ! I have the day off and lots to do around here, I think I'll make some more freezer jam out of my berries.... I have picked 3 1/2 gallon sized baggies FULL of berries so far and I have more to pick today..... The weather is nice here too.... Not for long, thunderstorms this afternoon ......:( I hope you all have a wonderful day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
604 Posts
I am fixing my mom's competer todasy, I think I have it fixed but I need to run it online for about 6 hours to make sure....

I also have a TON of housework to do.....

Trying to get DD's to clean there room
Do dishes
Wipe counters and cabinets in kitchen
Clean kid's bathroom
Sweep Kitchen floor
Vacuum
Find my dinning room table
Find my couch/living room flor
Fold clothes
Wash DDs' bedding

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Not doing much today.Steve's cousin and his family are coming over to go swimming and we'll grill out to.

I do need to find the time to finish cleaning our bedroom.I want to rearrange..Steve doesn't lol

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Hi Betsy!! I was thinking about you last week while reading an older post of yours.

Today is a quiet day~

~went to church
~hope to visit with a neighbour this afternoon
~need to do a load of laundry
~get DH bags packed for work this week (he leaves tonight and home again on Friday)

Have a great day everyone!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am going to scale Mount Laundry today :D (or at least make it to base camp 1, LOL). I need to work in my flower beds later tonight and would like to get a little done on my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt.

Have a great Sunday everyone.:)

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning
So far I have made 3 gallons of homemade pasta sauce from the tomatoes from our garden, Going to freeze so I will have pasta sauce for a while :)
Was raining earlier now the sun is out, so think I'm going to catch some rays by the pool.
Have a great day everyone!!!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Hi everyone!

Today is a lazy day for me. Doing a load or two of laundry and may go through some stuff to have a yard sale with my mom soon. Other than that, just relaxing for a bit while DH is watching the Nascar race.
Have a great day!!! :D

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Hi all! Today we went on a hike with the Tiger Cub Scouts. Lots of fun, but hot! Then its laundry time and some school practice work for ds. Hope you have a great evening!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Happy Sunday! We just got back from Gettysburg a few hours ago. We only stayed one night, but it was enough to do the battlefield auto tour and the museum. The other stuff we'll go back and do without the kids. The baby cried most of the weekend :ugh:

Now that the girls are back from Virginia, and we are back from Gettysburg, you can imagine the laundry I have to do now!

Our clothes for the funeral tomorrow are clean and pressed.

DH ebay stuff is up, the dishes are done, and I need to go to BED! Whew! I didn't sleep a wink last night at the hotel!

Long, early day tomorrow. Have to be at SIL at 9:00 a.m. to ride in the limo to the funeral home (her FIL passed). Her DH is an only child, so we are his only family :)

Have a great evening-see you ladies in the a.m.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
We had some company stay over night. They left around 1:00 and we went to a family reunion. Got home around 3:30, and watched the end of the race. Had to take my mini-van to the garage to get inspected and have an oil change done. Just hanging out the rest of the night and I am getting ready to go to bed. Dh made a few pitchers of orange creamcicles (TGI Friday drinks) Boy do they go down real easy. Well, good night to everyone. I am off to bed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts