Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ,

I have been a stay at home mom for almost 2 years and a half. My sons are almost 9mo and 2.5 years.

It is honestly one of the most difficult things I have ever done. I am struggling. Especially since I come from a household in which we had maids, I did not do anything.

Also I am very very alone. I chose this lifestyle after university, I love it, but it's really hard. I guess I am just looking for support, I literally have none.

Thank you 馃槶

Registered
I am sorry you have no support. Did you dream of being a stay at home mom while you were in university?
What did you study?

Some of us on the forum learned to cook and keep house later in life so it can be done once you are an adult.

Registered
Is there a mosque or Islamic center near you? Do they have any groups for women or mothers like yourself? Would you be willing to start one?

Your oldest child may be ready for pre-school next year. See if your local school has a parents group.

Is there a park or community center where you can take your children to play? There may be other young mothers there.

Reactions: MaggieTru
1 - 3 of 3 Posts