1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give fans a heads up!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I would have missed it for sure. Survivor is the only show that DH and I watch together. Did I hear right that Boston Rob is going to be one this season?

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boston Rob & Russell will both be on and it's on 8/7 central.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I wish it wasn't on at the same time as Idol!! Ugh.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! Got them both on the DVR ready to go!

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Thanks......and just 'by chance' I happened to think of it while watching Dr Oz............so I didn't miss it....this time.

Looks like it could be a good one.........

they REALLY need to dump the dingy FBI guy!! What a condescending fruitcake!!

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That FBI guy should have been voted out first I think, he's on my nerves already & I'm not with him 24/7.
Can't believe one idol was found already. I still like Boston Rob, he's sneaky but that smile and twinkle he gets in his eyes... :hubba:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Like both Boston Rob and Russell. That was the most bizzare tribal ever!!! That FBI guy sung like a bird. He is just crazy. This should be interesting for sure with the new twist in the game.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
someone should make a fake idol and leave it to be found

i cant wait for all the real drama to get started. this game can be so much more interesting

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Poor Boston Rob, he's still stuck with Russell only he's a she! I'm referring to Christina finding the idol on her own. She should have kept her mouth shut. She sang so why shouldn't anyone else? What a way to start the season. The drama is on and I can't wait to see next weeks episode.

Cat

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I like Boston Rob too........but hope someone else wins just because he has won one............AS LONG AS IT ISN'T RUSSELL!!

Hope Russell loses so I can see what sort of fit/snotty attitude he will develop this year. :loser:

The FBI quy will hang around for awhile........just because he draws the AUDIENCE in to see what sort of thing he will do NEXT!!!

Maybe HIS MOUTH is the reason he is no longer "an undercover agent"...............if I am reminded of that one more time I will puke!!

Great editing/filming............ I have never been 'drawn in' so fast before!! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Love the idea of redemption island, but think they should have kept that from the contestants - would have made it much more interesting. Knew that 'secret' agent was going to be trouble. Glad Boston Rob wasnt voted out yet though. Russell already has his young pretty girl picked out - bleck.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Yes! Is the blond kids name Matt? I hope he wins the challenge and sends Russell packing. Besides he reminds me of my hubby when he was young.....ceeeeuuute!

Cat

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm beginning to think you don't care for Russell at all Frugalfranny. :p Russell is mean devious where Boston Rob is playfully devious, lol.
Love that Rob (his smile & sparkling mischievous eyes kill me) and thought he was pretty smart (and funny) getting away from his group to find seek his treasure. He was a crazy mad shoveling unit, lol.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.