Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's watching Survivor besides me? Who do you like this season? I kind of like Jane...she's a tough, old bird. I hope that she hangs in there and wins. What say you?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Hey val! :wave:

I'm watching! I LOVE Survivor! Been watching since the first season and it's an all time favorite. I like Jane too, and would like to see her win it all. She's tough, strong, smart and deserving! I love how great she does in the challenges . . . even beats the guys!

Glad Brenda is gone! You SHOULD have scrambled, girl! Her arrogance was too much. :down: I hope Naonka goes next! Romeo cracks me up, but doubt he's got what it takes to win! :laugh:

·
27,948 Posts
Not sure who I want to win but I'm glad Marty & Brenda are gone. NaOnka was on my bad side as soon as she started running her mouth and was so mean to Kelly B. Nasty personality.

Wanted to remind fans that on the cbs website you can also link to videos about Ponderosa and see what the jury has been up to. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, Naonka has a very poisonous personality. She made me cringe when she was talking so bad about the girl with the artificial leg...not an ounce of compassion in her soul...nasty!

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Yeah, Naonka has a very poisonous personality. She made me cringe when she was talking so bad about the girl with the artificial leg...not an ounce of compassion in her soul...nasty!
She has made NUMEROUS references to "east side LA"......almost like that excuses her for her obnoxious 'traits'...........I still say........she is just plain CRAZY!!! :laugh: Too long in the LA smog is what I say!!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
This is one show I watch faithfully. I agree they need to say tata to NayNay. I can't wait to see what evil demented thing she does this week. She is the ratings player this year but that can only go on for so long. It didn't help Russell. I like Jane too, but I think Jill just might sneak in there. Sash is a very smart player so who knows. Fabio could get the votes, I don't think they see him as a threat because he plays the dumb California surfer dude. Chase is becoming a target because he won't keep his mouth shut. He could be my employers sons twin brother. Purple Kelly hasn't got a clue or so it seems.:scratch: Benry win or lose he needs to stay to the end. He's just too darn easy to look at.:mushy:Dan should be gone but is no threat yet. I am soooooo glad Brenda is gone, what a little witch.

Cat

Reactions: valerian

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na hey hey goodbye :grnwave: Naonka.
She talked the talk, but she couldn't walk the walk.

Cat
I agree.

I ALSO still stick by my original statement............that girl is CRAZY..........scary so.........sociopath comes to mind.

Could NOT BELIEVE she went to the movie............a 'little bit' SELF CENTERED.............YES!!!

The sad part is that she STILL gets to sit on the jury..........don't think they should be allowed to if they quit!!

·
27,948 Posts
What a wacky show last night and once again that Naonka showed her true colors. Wonder if people are going to give her a hard time when she gets out into the real world. I remembered thinking Holly was such a flake early on and she was but boy has she come around. Glad she credited Jimmy like she did...she really was awesome last night. She and Jane are outnumbered and are going to be fighting for their lives.

I can't believe KellyP quit like that. All those jurors so wanted to be where she was...

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Glad that girl is gone, gone gone! I hope in RL people give her a rashion of crap, she is one nut job.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree.

I ALSO still stick by my original statement............that girl is CRAZY..........scary so.........sociopath comes to mind.

Could NOT BELIEVE she went to the movie............a 'little bit' SELF CENTERED.............YES!!!

The sad part is that she STILL gets to sit on the jury..........don't think they should be allowed to if they quit!!
I don't think that they should be allowed to be on the jury either. Jeff was obviously ticked and disgusted with them for quitting and he should be...so many people want to be on the show and here these two widdle 20-somethings were complaining about the scary rain and cold making their widdle joints ache...puh-leeze...what pathetic, little wimps! You don't hear Jane whining about her joints aching and I'm sure that at her age she's had a few.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I agree, they should not be on the jury. That isn't fair to the people who earned their seat on the jury. If you quit you should forfeit any perks.

Cat

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I have watched them all.....but can't remember...........hasn't there been one other person that 'quit'..........I am not talking about booted for health/medical..........but quit........OTHER than the gal that quit because her mom was dying with breast cancer.............wasn't there another one????

Some help here.................refresh my memory.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hmmm....wasn't it China? I feel like I remember someone quitting and they took them away on one of the boats they used to transport them from island to island in that season.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Hmmm....wasn't it China? I feel like I remember someone quitting and they took them away on one of the boats they used to transport them from island to island in that season.
I don't have a clue 'which one'.....just 'vaguely' remember someone else quitting......for basically 'no reason'.........other than they wanted to quit.

Another thing I have ALWAYS WONDERED......maybe someone can help...........WHERE can I go to read about 'what' they can bring with them??? PLEASE HELP if you can............would love to know.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Hubby and I watched it tonight and we were thrilled to see that witch Naonka leave. I didn't care one way or the other about Kelly P. I just hope Jane makes it. She's my favorite. On a side note, did you guys know Jane lost her husband just this past April. She's a strong woman.I don't think I could handle something like Survivor so soon after losing my husband.....well, I know I couldn't.

I agree with Sassy though.....Benry is *nice* to look at. Very nice! lol

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I would like to see Jane take it all too.....but don't think they will let her and she doesn't have much control.............maybe if she can stay under the 'radar'............let's hope!!

Didn't know that about her hubby.......now I want her to win even more!!

the 'oldsters' never make it to the end.............

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aw! Jane is gone! I'm so mad at Chase...he's two-faced bigtime! I so wanted Jane to win. At tribal council, wasn't it so stupid that Fabio and Dan didn't vote with Jane against Holly? That would have made it a tie between Jane and Holly and Jane would have beaten Holly in the fire-making tiebreaker most likely, so it would have ended up that Jane, Fabio, and Dan would have the control because it would then be three against two for the final few days. That was a very, very stupid move on their part 'cause now it's 3 against 2 against them and they'll be the next ones to go unless Fabio wins immunity again.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Crazy, crazy, crazy, Fabio and Dan just made a dumb move. Fabio has a chance to win immunity if the challenge is physical Dan has no chance. He was horrible in that challenge last night.

Why would they think Chase, and what's his name would have their back. Clearly they showed who they are with.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.