Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We seem to have revived swaps in FV. Due to the number of threads and forums in which a swap could possibly be announced, would it be possible/feasible/helpful to have a sub-forum dedicated to swaps? Maybe a "swaps and trades" sub-forum, or something along those lines? I have participated in two swaps (Christmas card and washcloth), and both times people posted after the close of the deadline, disappointed that they hadn't seen the thread in time.

I was thinking a subforum, possibly under "holidays/special occasions" or "hobbies" in which we could post ongoing swaps might help people find them.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow!! I feel so all-powerful now! And on the fifth day, MadHen stated, "All things that crawleth and flieth and swimmeth enjoy swapping, and swapping is a good thing, so there should be on the face of FV a place in which all crawling, flying, and swimming things can swap." And Sara saw that it was good. And Sara made it so.

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo to the great ones!!

Reactions: madhen

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Wow!! I feel so all-powerful now! And on the fifth day, MadHen stated, "All things that crawleth and flieth and swimmeth enjoy swapping, and swapping is a good thing, so there should be on the face of FV a place in which all crawling, flying, and swimming things can swap." And Sara saw that it was good. And Sara made it so.
LOL We used to have a forum for swaps. I got rid of it when swaps dwindled, so agree that if there are going to be ongoing swaps, it's best to have a central location.

Thank you.

Reactions: madhen

·
Registered
615 Posts
Totally awesome!! Thank you Sara and Madhen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts