Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between fighting with my mother, my grandfather's funeral and my grandmother's recent widowment, my dealings with the phone/internet company, and the fact that the computers at work were down ALL BLOODY WEEK, last week was NOT a good one.

So imagine my absolute and pure delight when I came home today (Monday) and found this note on the computer from :smooch::

Hey babe, quick note:
Laundry is done, bed is made, dishes are done and supper is in the crock... if there is still alot of liquid left please turn it back to hi and check it every once in awhile, there should be a little liquid left to make sauce but not much, love you hope you had a good day (k). Cya tonight.
And it's true! The bed IS made. There is a load of laundry WASHED and DRIED and just waiting to be folded. There IS supper in the crockpot -- looks like a stew, or a baked dinner, I think. (I don't want to mess with it too much, because if he's making a sauce he clearly has a specific plan in mind.) And the dishes ARE done (I think there's only one or two things to do up quickly).

I have the greatest :smooch: in the world! :D I am going to make him some chocolate chip cookies for dessert and do something really nice for him when he gets home! :mushy:

I wasn't planning on coming online right away tonight, but I Just had to share! :D

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow that is sooooo sweet :) Hope your days get better.

·
Registered
392 Posts
AWWWW Hope you to have a nice evening.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
How nice for you! That's the kind of story that makes me think maybe I don't want to stay single forever after all! My cat's just don't DO housework, except "wash" the dishes - just kidding!

·
27,948 Posts
He's a keeper Nada! A Bright Blessing in-deed! ;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Where did you find him? I need to go there.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Awwwwww! What a sweetie!

·
Registered
674 Posts
You must have been using the right fishing rod to get this one.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Ah nader!!! Gotta keep this fish, no throwing him back lol
What a sweetheart!

·
Registered
182 Posts
this made me smile.
incredibly sweet.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I think your guy is so sweet! He sounds like a definite keeper :) I am sorry that you lost your grandfather. My last living grandpa passed away in June, I am still trying to deal with that. I hope things start to get easier for you, you are in my thoughts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts